Ι. What personal data we collect, for which purposes and which are the legal bases
|PURPOSE||PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED||LEGAL BASIS|
|1. Contacting customers through the Contact Form||Name, surname, email, phone number personal data that may be included in the relevant field by the user.||Article 6(1)(b) GDPR: processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract.|
|2. Newsletter||Email.||Article 6(1)(a) the data subject’s consent, as explicitly given by clicking the consent checkbox. The data subject has the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link, at the bottom of all emails.|
|3. Use of Social Plugins (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)||Through the plugins in use in our website we may be granted access only to publicly shared information found on the respective Social Media platforms. The use of the plugins found on our website is governed by the terms and conditions of each platform.||Article 6(1)(a) GDPR: the data subject’s consent, as explicitly given by clicking each social media icon that transfers the user to the corresponding social medium.|
II. How long your personal data is retained for
Personal data shall be retained for as long as necessary for data collection purposes, as specified in section I, unless otherwise specified by law.
It is our Company’s responsibility, once the retention period expires, to ensure that your data will be safely deleted or destroyed in accordance to explicitly described standards and specifications, apart from your contact information, which shall be retained until you recall your consent to receiving our news regarding our products and services (through “Newsletters”).
ΙΙΙ. To whom your personal data are disclosed and/or transmitted
Our company shall disclose your personal data to authorized employees of our Company.
Furthermore, we may disclose personal data collected through this website to:
a) Entities entrusted with the execution of specific tasks such as, but not limited to, product suppliers and/or IT service providers and/or support service providers of all kinds of computer-based information systems or electronic systems and networks. Those entities offer adequate assurance for the implementation of necessary technical and organizational measures, so that data processing is conducted in accordance to GDPR and other relevant legislation for data protection.
b) Supervisory, independent, judicial, prosecuting, public and/or other authorities, bodies or parties assigned to control/monitor the Company’s activities within the scope of their responsibilities.
Our Company does not transfer personal data to unauthorized third parties, nor to recipients located outside the European Union / EEA.
ΙV. Rights of the data subject
The Data Protection Legislation provides you with rights and options that we are committed to satisfying. Thus, you may:
• request information about your stored personal data and the way it is processed. If you so wish, we shall provide a copy of your personal data undergoing processing, free of charge (Right of Access).
• request rectification of inaccuracies or errors, correction of incomplete data or an update of your data (Right to rectification).
• request erasure of personal data, if no longer retained for specific, legal or stated purposes (Right to erasure or Right to be forgotten).
• request restriction of processing a) when the accuracy of the personal data is contested, b) when the processing is unlawful (but you oppose the erasure of the data), c) when the data is no longer needed for the purposes of the processing, and d) for as long as the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject are still pending.
• object on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time, to processing of personal data, especially when this data is processed for direct marketing purposes or profiling. More specifically, you may object to a decision based solely on automated processing. In such a case, you may exercise your right of intervention (Right to object – Automated individual decision-making).
• receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or transmit this data to another controller at your behest, where technically feasible and at all times under the specific conditions of the law (Right to data portability).
• revoke your once granted consent for your data processing at any time. As a result, we will not be allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent in the future.
You may address your requests to our Company’s Data Protection Officer (DPO) via email. Our Company shall fulfill all your requests within one (1) month. In the extremely rare cases that such a fulfillment is proven unfeasible, we shall immediately inform you explaining the reasons in detail.
If you believe that the provisions for personal data are being violated, you may file a complaint to the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (HDPA).
V. Contact Information
VI. Effective date – Amendments
Version 1.0, Posted on 12/05/2021